Re: VW, Daimler Chrysler, Daewoo working on aircooled engine

When I last checked, I found that my Mercedes was air cooled already. There appears to be a heat exchanger at the front, water to air!.
They're all air cooled in the end. Don't reckon on buying anything
Just wondering....... Rob.
Hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.