Re: W116 headlights us-spec.

http://car-part.com

thnx for the help guys,
It shure is true that the rarity makes things attractive... If anyone has a good pair, and is willing to sell it off course, I would be very interested. But I have no euro lights to trade... Most american companies, even online retails, do not sell outside the nation, so thats my main problem...
anyway, thank all of you who replied my request...
ciao,
Phil