Re: W140 50,000 mile service - What should it cost?

I second T.G on that.
Regarding service centers, sometimes it takes a while to find a good independent but there are ones out there that can make maintaining your MB a
reasonable propostion. I have posted this following link a few times but have seen no feedback from anyone using these shops. It is from Mercedes Mailing list which has good information in general.
Scott D.

under
conditioning
brake
and
over
The two shops you've listed in Palo Alto are the closest to San Jose, but really too far away to be practical. I'll ask around and if I find someone good, I'll post it.

filter,
which
last
below