Re: W203 PANORAMA SUNROOF Squeeks

I have a 2002 C Class Coupe with the Panoramic Sunroof.

> As the body flexes the sunroof chirps with the slight movement of the > glass on the rubber seals. > It's damn annoying after a while > Anyone have a fix for this -

I've heard the fix is to clean the tracks with warm soapy water.

Mine squeaked briefly last spring, but it got too hot to use the sunroof before I had a chance to test it again after getting the car washed, and by the time I used it again in the fall, the squeak was gone.

--Paul

** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **
Reply to
Paul Wylie