Re: W203 PANORAMA SUNROOF Squeeks

I've heard the fix is to clean the tracks with warm soapy water.
Mine squeaked briefly last spring, but it got too hot to use the sunroof before I had a chance to test it again after getting the car washed, and by the time I used it again in the fall, the squeak was gone.
--Paul ** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **