Re: Want to trade: 16" Ronal MB 126 five spoke alloys for any BMW 6 series 15 or 16" wheels

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:47:50 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@vrx.news (Richard J. Sexton (At work)) wrote:

Richard, I need a set of wheels for my W126, I would prefer 16" as I have tyres for them. The PO chrome plated OEM wheels and they look like crap.
Anybody else that has 16" or 15" wheels for the W126 chassis , please respond. I prefer OEM, painted due to the Chrome failure I have at the present.
BTW, I am in Connecticut.
Regards,
Peter Arnold 1987 300SDL 209Kmi 1995 F250 P.S.D. 141 Kmi 2001 P.T. Cruizer 43Kmi, Trouble Free! 1954 Nash Metropolitan {TMU but less than any of the above}