Re: Well, this is exciting....not.

Waiving the right to remain silent, "maximilian smith"
You've failed to post the pics of yourself and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...

--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Obsession. I thought it was a scent by Calvin Klein.

You would be more well-versed in perfumes than me, Assthrobby. And probably feather boas and frilly hats.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:02:40 GMT, Larry in AZ

This, from a Frenchman!!? Didn't you notice the majority of perfumes are French?

As I said, Assthrobby, you're much more knowledgable of perfumes than I.
Now, go tell your bloated boyfriend Nick the Flitwick juinkman to post that photo of himself and his 500SL before the entire world knows that he's a lying fraud.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Tel your greasy master, Nick (Euromerc) the Flitwick Junkman to post that photo of himself and his 500SL, Assthrobby.
If he doesn't, everyone will know for sure that he's a lying fraud and a failure.

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:04:43 GMT, Larry in AZ

Dj vu. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD

What have your dictionary definitions got to do with the fact that your lying sockmaster, Nick, can't seem to produce proof of his 500SL..?
You're a pathetic little socky...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

You not only misspelled it, you completely misused it, you dopey little gurly-man.
No, go tell your fat fraud friend Nick (Euromerc) the Flitwick junkman to post that photo of his 500SL.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:07:02 GMT, Larry in AZ

"Deja vue" = the strange feeling that in some way you have experienced already what is happening now: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD
Whenever I read one of your posts Larry I get that feeling. Maybe it's because you post the same thing obsessively over and over again.

See what I mean?
:>On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:07:02 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>
:>> :>>> Err... You pointed out that I had spelt "deja vue" incorrectly. That's :>>> a spelling lame isn't it? :>> :>>You not only misspelled it, you completely misused it, you dopey little :>>gurly-man. :>> :> :>"Deja vue" = the strange feeling that in some way you have experienced :>already what is happening now: :>http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key 453&dictLD
That's right, Ass, more of your blubbering, you auto flaming loser.

Not much choice since the fat fraud seems to be hard of hearing.

I know, we're still waiting for the photo of that SL500 Lispy claims to own.
-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nicks place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nicks house and the wrecked cars outside.
Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Do you think the typing is being done with Assthrobby's left hand and Nick's right..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:27:01 GMT, Larry in AZ
:> :>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:08:36 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>> :>>:>Odd, innit. Assthrobby always appears to deflect the hammering Nick, the :>>:>fat Flitwick junkyard fraud is getting... :>> :>> What a waste since he's not effective and it only draws attention to :>> the Brokeback image we have of those two... :> :>Do you think the typing is being done with Assthrobby's left hand and Nick's :>right..?
Oh gawd, what a disgusting thought.
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Where's the photo of you and your 500SL, ya lying junkman..?