Re: What is "Realtime Convolution and Modulation Synthesis"?

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This is true, though I would disagree with the "actually is". It depends on what your definition of "is", is. You've stated an identity, and one identity does not take precedence over another except for those damn voices in my head. It is true that the Fourier transform of the product of two functions is equal to the product of the Fourier transform of two functions, times a constant.
What any of that means is a mystery to me, however.
Bob Morein (215) 646-4894