Re: What is W140 etc. is there a whole list somewhere?

Andy:
Click on the link below. It'll take you to the Chassis Codes page of Juergen's website. While you're there, check out the plethora of MB information. Be sure
to bookmark the site and check it often for many news items and useful information on MB cars.
http://mbspy.bacosys.be/wcodes.htm

Hi Danny,
thanks for the flowers!
But honestly I have to say that I am _way behind_ with site updates and also that my chassis code page still lacks nearly all photos. (Oh and YES - basically I DO like my own site!)
For chassis numbers look e.g. at http://www.ollihart.de/mercedes/pkw/index.html Not all info is correct, not all info is complete, but it has the W-codes plus photos.
Kind regards
Juergen (why do days only have 24 hours? 36 would be fine...) -------------------------------------------------------------------
E 55 AMG wrote:

Many thanks for the links.
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
ANDY, REQUEST A CATALOG FROM aDSIT.COM AND YOU WILL FIND THE ENTIRE LIST SHOWING EVERY MODEL mERCEDES EVER SOLD IN THE U.S. P.