Re: What is W140 etc. is there a whole list somewhere?

Andy:

Click on the link below. It'll take you to the Chassis Codes page of Juergen's website. While you're there, check out the plethora of MB information. Be sure to bookmark the site and check it often for many news items and useful information on MB cars.

This sounds like body numbers - where can I find the whole list? thanks
Reply to
E 55 AMG

Hi Danny,

thanks for the flowers!

But honestly I have to say that I am _way behind_ with site updates and also that my chassis code page still lacks nearly all photos. (Oh and YES - basically I DO like my own site!)

For chassis numbers look e.g. at

all info is correct, not all info iscomplete, but it has the W-codes plus photos.

Kind regards

Juergen (why do days only have 24 hours? 36 would be fine...)

E 55 AMG wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .

Many thanks for the links.

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

ANDY, REQUEST A CATALOG FROM aDSIT.COM AND YOU WILL FIND THE ENTIRE LIST SHOWING EVERY MODEL mERCEDES EVER SOLD IN THE U.S. P.

Reply to
pkmaven