Re: What's wrong with Nick and Assthrobby..?

You gotta remember that Nick, the Flitwick junkman and confirmed fraud, has bragged for a long time about his 500SL, his slimness, and his "proper house," whatever the hell that means.
He has yet to provide a sliver of proof for these boasts. Now's the time.
Why do you defend such a bragging sack of shit, Assthrobby..?
Same goes for you too, another engle nym-monkey with lots of claims and no substance.
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:58:01 GMT, Larry in AZ

I not defending Nick. He does an great job of kicking your arse all over antu without my help. I'm just slapping you to. See the difference?

You'll need to explain how Nick the fraud is kicking my ass. Seems like all he's doing lately is ducking the question about proving that he owns a 500SL.
That would be damned easy to prove, wouldn't it..? He's got a Flickr photo page. Why do you think he's failing to do that..?
Why do you think he's got nothing for sale on his crappy web site..? Why do you think he hasn't updated anything there since March of 2007..?
Could it be that Euromrec is a fraud and failure..?
Why do you defend a fraud and failure, Assthrobby..?

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:35:15 GMT, Larry in AZ

I've never defended Sarah/kencrim ever!!!