Re: Why did America lie?

Oh, America has been telling lies to the world many times:
"The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car" "I had no sexual relationship with that woman" "McDonalds does not affect your health" "The US balloting process meets the criteria of a democratic society"
But this is okay IMHO. When my wife asks me "Who has eaten all the cookies", I don not necessarily tell her the entire truth.
BTW: IIRC there was a japanese and a chinese unmanned moon mission on schedule, which both should deliver high resolution pics of the lunar surface - with such a high resolution that you could spot the landing sites of the apollo missions, the abandoned lunar rovers and such. At least if they are there. Is there anybody who knows something more accurate about this?
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
haute in die Tasten:

cookies", I don not

schedule, which

a high

the abandoned

knows something

Yer NUTZ.
-*MORT*-

And you have not comprehended the principle of proper quoting in usenet newsgroups. Why is it that I am not at all surprised about that?
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
haute in die Tasten:

newsgroups. Why

Why should I quote a nutball? <plonk>

At least maybe then you could sound interesting?
I happen to think frank is completley sane by the way.
Marty
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:34:14 GMT, George Edwards wrote:
I give up, why did America lie? Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220
It's because Americans have this awful habit of protecting human rights. Those poor people of Afghanastan and Iraq would be so much better off if the USA had stayed at home. Also, if those nosy Americans had stayed out of WWII, folks in France and Russia would be speaking German now, which is a much more scientific-sounding language than what they are speaking today.
Americans make up stories like Pearl Harbor and 9-11 just to give themselves excuses to go around liberating people.
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:21:53 +0000, Just Mike

Couldn't agree more mate ......well said !
Neil Australia