Re: Why GM Shouldn't Fail (and why hybrids are crap)

Ted,
If you were to use our improved Mercedes-Benz (any vesion up to E320) on the same trip, you will get about 37mpg instead of 28mpg. Each heavy person takes about away 6.5mpg. Driver's weight is included with the vehicle.
Here is the formula for our Benz system: 50mpg - (2 * 6.5mpg) = 37mpg.
Don't be too hard on your hybrid.
GasSaver.
www.extra150miles.com
GasSaver wrote:

Where did you get that formula..it's BS. If the car had 5 people in it do you mean to tell me that it would only get 17mpg? I also find it hard to believe that if there was no driver it could get 50 mpg.
EJ in NJ

EJ,
For 5 heavy bodies (245-lbs each) the result is 24mpg on a 50mpg car. You did a poor math and you put your bad result in my mouth. I hope you will never use our technology. Please go buy a hybrid and make a payment.
Thanks,
GasSaver.
BTW - We already reached 90mpg on converting Mercedes-Benz's any model from C230 - E320.
www.extra150miles.com

..
Uh-huh. Tell you what, when I get that $100 million from the ex- Nigerian finance minister, I'll get back in touch with you.

You do realize Mercedes is about to introduce 2 hybrids here, do you not? The S450 (maybe) and ML450 (pretty definite) next year.

Yes and that's good for them but do you realize their prices? Will you be able to pay for it under $4K?
PS - We already reached 90-mpg on converting any Mercedes-Benz's model C230 - E320 to 90mpg for less than $4K, with 1-yr guarantee.
The 3.1X Friction-2-Energy conversion will last throughout the lifetime of your vehicle. If you place your order today, you get your smoothy car back in 3 days with triple mileage and better horse power. I'm working on making an uninterruptible video and will squeeze it down to small size so you can see the whole trip. Driving 50 miles won't move the fuel gauge. I know many people don't want to believe us, I don't blame them but somedays the truth will come out.
www.extra150miles.com
And yet, strangely enough, not a single customer of the miraculous technology has bothered to post bragging of their results.
Can I interest anyone in a set of slightly used high performance muffler bearings?
EXCUSE ME! The perpetual motion machine has obviously finally been developed.
DAS
"Kenneth P. Stox" < snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:6IRHl.15320$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

About time someone repealed those pesky laws of thermodynamics.
Among some of us Brits there is this notion that Americans don't do irony.
They should study some of the exchanges with GasSaver...
news:hd%Hl.25276$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com...