Re: Why GM Shouldn't Fail (and why hybrids are crap)

I just returned from a 700 mile trip up and across NY State. It

> included mountainous terrain and an average speed of 70+ mph (with the > A/C on). I got 28 mpg all told. What I find amazing is that this is > a 3700 lb plus car with 3 fairly heavy people. The car was an 07 > Malibu Maxx SS with the 3.9L engine. On the other hand, making this > same trip with a Honda Civic Hybrid, I only got about 8 mpg more. I > had to take hills into more consideration as the car was underpowered. > To go with that, I had to leave the A/C off, go slower because the > ultra super low rolling resistance tires tended to skid when braking, > and I got a sore behind in the bargain from being shoved into a tin > can. I think we have and do make wonderful cars.

Ted,

If you were to use our improved Mercedes-Benz (any vesion up to E320) on the same trip, you will get about 37mpg instead of 28mpg. Each heavy person takes about away 6.5mpg. Driver's weight is included with the vehicle.

Here is the formula for our Benz system: 50mpg - (2 * 6.5mpg) = 37mpg.

Don't be too hard on your hybrid.

GasSaver.

GasSaver

Where did you get that formula..it's BS. If the car had 5 people in it do you mean to tell me that it would only get 17mpg? I also find it hard to believe that if there was no driver it could get 50 mpg.

EJ in NJ

Reply to
Ernie Willson

You do realize Mercedes is about to introduce 2 hybrids here, do you not? The S450 (maybe) and ML450 (pretty definite) next year.

Reply to
erschroedinger

EJ,

For 5 heavy bodies (245-lbs each) the result is 24mpg on a 50mpg car. You did a poor math and you put your bad result in my mouth. I hope you will never use our technology. Please go buy a hybrid and make a payment.

Thanks,

GasSaver.

BTW - We already reached 90mpg on converting Mercedes-Benz's any model from C230 - E320.

GasSaver

Yes and that's good for them but do you realize their prices? Will you be able to pay for it under $4K?

PS - We already reached 90-mpg on converting any Mercedes-Benz's model C230 - E320 to 90mpg for less than $4K, with 1-yr guarantee.

The 3.1X Friction-2-Energy conversion will last throughout the lifetime of your vehicle. If you place your order today, you get your smoothy car back in 3 days with triple mileage and better horse power. I'm working on making an uninterruptible video and will squeeze it down to small size so you can see the whole trip. Driving 50 miles won't move the fuel gauge. I know many people don't want to believe us, I don't blame them but somedays the truth will come out.

GasSaver

And yet, strangely enough, not a single customer of the miraculous technology has bothered to post bragging of their results.

Can I interest anyone in a set of slightly used high performance muffler bearings?

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

EXCUSE ME! The perpetual motion machine has obviously finally been developed.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

About time someone repealed those pesky laws of thermodynamics.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

..

Uh-huh. Tell you what, when I get that $100 million from the ex- Nigerian finance minister, I'll get back in touch with you.

Reply to
erschroedinger

Uh-huh. Tell you what, when I get that $100 million from the ex- Nigerian finance minister, I'll get back in touch with you.

Sorry if you were you a victim of that trick, keep in mind though if you keep negative thinking in your mind it will hurt you later or sooner. For example, if you were to sell something on Craigslist, and your buyer is a serious buyer, you could lose your selling chance.

A scammer can lie in a few generic letters, he/she cannot put every event in a single video. Here's what I'll to open your heart. I will produce an "uninterruptible video" to show you a Seattle-to-Olympia trip (75 miles trip), so you can see all instrumentation on my vehicle together with the cities. You will be shock to see the fuel gauge refusing to come down, until 40 miles you'll see 1/2 gallon moving down. You can send me your security tape/sticker for me to seal my gas cap, to make sure I won't add more fuel.

Do you realize my credit score is 835 ? and I almost pay off my house? I am shooting for a long term.

Write to me and I will address your concern: snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com

Scammers usually give you generic email: gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com,

123.com, etc.. and they're not in your country. Be sure to make a distinctive determination, and better yet go to the Washington State Business Search page:
You can find any company there.

snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com

Reply to
GasSaver

Among some of us Brits there is this notion that Americans don't do irony.

They should study some of the exchanges with GasSaver...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling