Re: why Mercedes is more expensive than Toyota

Damn...It is about right regardless of which car hit the Mercedes... I know for a fact people who drives cheap cars ends up dead in serious accidents...
I keep hearing young people dead in their proud new cars...
My Ford F-250 cost less than a Benz and I'll ram the Benz any day.