Re: Why the Maybach is pointless

Have heard the story of a person having bought three identical Maybachs for his three major spots of living in different countries so he always is familiar with the car he drives...

Dunno if it is true.

Juergen

Oliver Keat>

Why not just buy a V-Class, strip out the interior, then you have enough > room to insert a fullsize bed, let alone an aircraft style reclining seats, > plus all your electronic gismos. > > That is of course, assuming the Maybach is about ultimate luxury and > comfort, rather than a blunt display of how rich you are ;)
Reply to
Juergen .

LOL!!!!

Juergen ;-))))

Juergen .

I did that for a while some time ago. You would not believe how useful that can be.

A Maybach would be a much quieter smoother and less fatiguing vehicle to drive than a V Class.

Why do you have to choose?

Perhaps the question can best be answered by asking the question, "Would you want to drive the car if nobody else could see you driving it". I would.

I am not certain that it is a blunt display either. It is a relatively unknown brand. Perhaps it can better be described as a subtle, precise and sharp display of wealth?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Some bloke turned up at our dealership in a Zonda, everyone went outside to look at it. That really is an awesome piece of kit, looked like it would take me about 5 minutes to walk the width of the rear tyres and the noise it made was something else....... and a Merc engine ;-)

Reply to
miknik

Its not pointless because there is more room in the back ( and front )for all the scantily clad unusually statuesque and friendly lady friends that one should have to complement the lifestyle.

Then you could let them drive when you are too lit or lazy and you could enjoy the back too!

If anything, a Cabriolet Pullman Maybach AMG would be the best improvement to the just described market niche and also not pointless.

Its really a question of what point you wish to make.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Reply to
simon

I'm waiting for a stretched Maybach before placing my order. Need extra seats for the skanky hos.

Reply to
Classic Car Fair

This is an interesting nonassertion.

It sounds as though you are suggesting that all those with genuine wealth think alike, but then you retreat from your very own suggestion.

This suggests that you are unfamiliar with the very subject that you are claiming to know something about.

I like to keep an open mind wherever possible so if you have any data to support your nonconclusion I would be interested if you chose to share it.

Have you done studies on the genuinely wealthy or have you seen studies on the attitudes of the genuinely wealthy?

Perhaps you have great wealth yourself and are listed on the Forbes list of the world's billionaires:

If you are I would love to hear where you appear on the list and why your fellow listees all feel the same way you do about appropriate vehicular and lifestyle choices.

If not I would suggest that you are using a form of logic frequently employed by a large percentage of the human race. This form of logic is used to base a conclusion that one subconsciously desires upon data that is either nonexistent or specious. Usually this conclusion has great negative implications for the people who are subjected to this form of logic and quite frequently these forms of logic are then used as the basis for justifying great anger and uncivilized acts.

Its really quite interesting how common this form of logic is once you recognize it.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

( emoticon of amusement )

Since that sounds like a sarcastic response to my last post let me emphasize that I was not referring to the type of ladies that Classic Car Fair was referring to. In fact I find such arrangements abhorrent.

If Classic Car Fair was being serious I support his right to engage in almost any consensual arrangement that he finds entertaining. However Maybach does have a policy, from what I understand,to not sell cars to certain undesirables and I would hope that policy would be invoked if a person with such tastes and methods of expression attempted to purchase a Maybach.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer