Re: world says vote kerry

Unlikely given it never happened.

> >He does seem so desperate to blame everyone else for this... > >Even more strange since "Ken" put her hands up, and on so many occasions >Toggy's boasted about having people's personal details, and distributing >them to others. > >Does he really think anyone is fooled by his excuses??

It's no wonder that you're a fat ass loser working in a junkyard Nick. Are you smart enough to understand now that it was not a very bright idea to hand out Photog's private cell phone number to the jigaboo scam artists? A phone number I might add that I did not even know about. You can talk all the shit you want but Photog knows who had his number and who didn't and this situation went down the same way it always does with a dullard like you. You got the number off of Photog during one of his misguided attempts to offer an olive branch to a smoldering turd (that's you) and your boyfriend Angkor immediately sweet talked you into giving it him, probably with offers that involved promises of disgusting butt sex, in which he passed it around to all the 419 scam artists. Now you get to take the heat while your buddy Angkor stays safe and snug in the background. Once again you've been used like a rented mule Nick and once again it also proves that you'll be crawling under grimy wrecked cars in the rain to obtain defective parts you can pass off on suckers who go to your Euromerc Ebay site. How does it feel knowing that if you don't die young from AIDS or heart failure from lugging around that fat ass of yours you'll be doomed to living off the dole in some filthy council estate and begging the young hooligans in the neighborhood to stop pelting you with garbage.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Where?

What is a on record is YOU saying ''Let's hope you can cope with the consequences of your action.'' and then the calls escalated.

Well you would say that wouldn't you oilboy. Now you prove it.

Reply to
photographer

I am just too charitable towards lost causes for my own good at times.;-)

Reply to
photographer

Is that why you're bothering to respond to our resident cesspool, Kenscum?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Is that why you're bothered to engage in dialogue with our resident cesspool attendant, Ack-monkey?

Reply to
photographer

I almost never engage in dialogue with Ack - why would I bother when we basically agree on every point?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Of course you don't.

I would be grateful if you could, for the record, list as to were you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts Ack-monkey makes.

Reply to
photographer

Is that sarcasm or acceptance of a small sliver of reality?

Well, you do the same for all the obnoxious yanks here and ...

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Does it matter.

I would appreciate and answer please Greg

Reply to
photographer

Of course not.

You first Photog!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I find myself in disagreement with the nature, agenda and method of all of Ack-monkeys posts. Now that I have answered - back to my question - ''I would be grateful if you could, for the record, list as to were you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts Ack-monkey makes.''?

Reply to
photographer

Why would I do that?

For the record, I place your apparent friend Kenscum on a level of morality/humanity which the likes of the "Ack" that you describe, should compulsarily be made to stand on and squash.

So, when you list as to where you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts of Kenscum, I will consider doing the same re Ack.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Why not? You said 'You first' I went first. Now it is your turn.

I have never found myself to be in total agreement with everything that anyone posts in here Greg.

Reply to
photographer

With answers like that Greg should run for office.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

What's the matter, Greg, chicken?

(insert Serious Sam's chicken sound byte)

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Well he does seem to have done everything else jobwise;-)

Reply to
photographer

Maybe he's afraid the Chinese will kill him...

Reply to
America the Beautiful

I guess a small sliver after all these years is better then none at all.

Which ones?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

They already are;-)