Re: world says vote kerry

Page 1 of 3
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:24:06 GMT, "the guvnor"

It's no wonder that you're a fat ass loser working in a junkyard Nick. Are you smart enough to understand now that it was not a very bright idea to hand out Photog's private cell phone number to the jigaboo scam artists? A phone number I might add that I did not even know about. You can talk all the shit you want but Photog knows who had his number and who didn't and this situation went down the same way it always does with a dullard like you. You got the number off of Photog during one of his misguided attempts to offer an olive branch to a smoldering turd (that's you) and your boyfriend Angkor immediately sweet talked you into giving it him, probably with offers that involved promises of disgusting butt sex, in which he passed it around to all the 419 scam artists. Now you get to take the heat while your buddy Angkor stays safe and snug in the background. Once again you've been used like a rented mule Nick and once again it also proves that you'll be crawling under grimy wrecked cars in the rain to obtain defective parts you can pass off on suckers who go to your Euromerc Ebay site. How does it feel knowing that if you don't die young from AIDS or heart failure from lugging around that fat ass of yours you'll be doomed to living off the dole in some filthy council estate and begging the young hooligans in the neighborhood to stop pelting you with garbage.
wrote in message

Where?
What is a on record is YOU saying ''Let's hope you can cope with the consequences of your action.'' and then the calls escalated.

Well you would say that wouldn't you oilboy. Now you prove it.
Snipped

I am just too charitable towards lost causes for my own good at times.;-)
photographer wrote:

Is that why you're bothering to respond to our resident cesspool, Kenscum?

Is that why you're bothered to engage in dialogue with our resident cesspool attendant, Ack-monkey?
photographer wrote:

I almost never engage in dialogue with Ack - why would I bother when we basically agree on every point?

Of course you don't.
>why would I bother when we

I would be grateful if you could, for the record, list as to were you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts Ack-monkey makes.
photographer wrote:

Is that sarcasm or acceptance of a small sliver of reality?

Well, you do the same for all the obnoxious yanks here and ...

Does it matter.

I would appreciate and answer please Greg
photographer wrote:

Of course not.

You first Photog!

I find myself in disagreement with the nature, agenda and method of all of Ack-monkeys posts. Now that I have answered - back to my question - ''I would be grateful if you could, for the record, list as to were you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts Ack-monkey makes.''?
photographer wrote:

Why would I do that?
For the record, I place your apparent friend Kenscum on a level of morality/humanity which the likes of the "Ack" that you describe, should compulsarily be made to stand on and squash.
So, when you list as to where you consider yourself in disagreement with the posts of Kenscum, I will consider doing the same re Ack.
Regards, Greg.P.

Why not? You said 'You first' I went first. Now it is your turn.

I have never found myself to be in total agreement with everything that anyone posts in here Greg.
Gregory Procter wrote:

What's the matter, Greg, chicken?
(insert Serious Sam's chicken sound byte)
--
Chris F.
Long Island.
America the Beautiful wrote:

Not at all - if Photog wants to institute a self nuking programme then he could at least start it himself as a gesture of good will!

I'm not instituting a 'self-nuking programme' Greg. Did I hear you just say 'Cluck, Cluck'?
photographer wrote:

That may not be your intention, but that's where you're headed.

Nope.

Not at all. Though I do now see more clearly where you and I stand with regard to this issue and shall note it for future reference.

Get back on that egg Greg
photographer wrote:

<chuckle> You not only leap to conclusions but you also show where you stand!

You need hatching?

I'm sure you feel safe in that conclusion Greg. However erroneous.

Not at all but at least you have acknowledged that you are a chicken.