Re: world says vote kerry

Page 2 of 3
photographer wrote:

I'm erroneous in pointing out that you leap to conclusions? Wouldn't you be better defending your erroneous conclusions in your normal futile manner?

If you're happy living in your eggshell, I guess everyone will appear to be a chicken to you.

Indeed. More of a lame skip. I had hoped that you of all people would have got the joke mate;-)

Ya still donna get it dus that lad;-)

The yolks on you sonny Jim;-)
photographer wrote:

Well, I tend to spend more time here on my bad days.

Sure, but you're still in your shell!
photographer wrote:

photographer wrote:

That's the sound his wooden teeth makes.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.
photographer wrote:

With answers like that Greg should run for office.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Well he does seem to have done everything else jobwise;-)
photographer wrote:

Maybe he's afraid the Chinese will kill him...
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

They already are;-)
To, America the Beautiful. photobrapher and Gregory Procter in particular: Stick to the subject of this newsgroup please.
Oldun
Oldun wrote:

We are - this is alt.nuke.the.usa. We get kinda silly in here. It's all the Bud drinking. If we are making to much noise, close the windows.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:35:03 +0100, "Oldun"

Why to annoy that fat homo Nick Johns ( the guvnor ) of course.
aap readded.

Oldun wrote:

Everyone is happy. At least the Americans in alt.nuke.the.usa are. And that's what matters to us. So, rich boy, put back on your tweed smoking jacket with the mercedes pocket logo and enjoy a cold Zima while us working men trounce the foreigners, conprendo?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Oldun wrote:

Somehow I don't believe you, Pops.

What does a guy in a Mercedes news group know about work? Your whole lives were spent looking down on the people that built this country while periodically dipping in dads expense account to pay your way. Then you wonder why 80 percent of the country hates your guts. That's why you guys can't stay married or find anybody that speaks english to help you repair your homes. A woman doesn't want to be held down with wimpy pencil pushing city hands and a American man knows your the type that owes a book store selling $35 books for $180 to struggling collage kids.

Fuck off, Pops, play your tune to somebody who doesn't know your type. Grab your Wallstreet journal, it's time for a shit.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.
Gregory Procter wrote:

I guess a small sliver after all these years is better then none at all.

Which ones?
--
Chris F.
Long Island.
America the Beautiful wrote:

Aww Chris, if I gave you a small sliver you'd only eat it and then demand the whole pie!

There's another sort of yank???

Gregory Procter wrote:

Well, if it's delicious warm American apple pie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on top...

Sure, there are many different kinds but we all share the same thoughts about you, so you don't see a difference.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.