Re: world says vote kerry

Page 3 of 3
America the Beautiful wrote:

Yeah Chris, I know there are red necks, KKK members, Hells Angels and a whole raft of you "wanabees", but you're all the same to the rest of us. It's good to hear that you've all got one thought between you, that's one more than had previously been identified.
Gregory Procter wrote:

Then what's the foreign obsession for learning our many different groups, cultures, and complexities?

--
Chris F.
Long Island.
America the Beautiful wrote:

Hell, that only takes five minutes, tops.

Gregory Procter wrote:

When are you going to invest the time?
--
Chris F.
Long Island.
America the Beautiful wrote:

Why?
Gregory Procter wrote:

So you stop sounding like a pig headed fool.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.
America the Beautiful wrote:

Hey! I never sound like you!
photographer wrote:

headed.
stand
you
have
That explains a lot ;-)

normal
chicken.
You are not eggxactly correct their Greg;-)
photographer wrote:

For those capable of understanding.

It's a snail shell?

where