Re: world says vote kerry

Indeed. More of a lame skip. I had hoped that you of all people would have got the joke mate;-)

Ya still donna get it dus that lad;-)

The yolks on you sonny Jim;-)

Reply to
photographer

Well, I tend to spend more time here on my bad days.

Sure, but you're still in your shell!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

That explains a lot ;-)

You are not eggxactly correct their Greg;-)

Reply to
photographer

Then what's the foreign obsession for learning our many different groups, cultures, and complexities?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

where

Nah!!

Reply to
photographer

For those capable of understanding.

It's a snail shell?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Hell, that only takes five minutes, tops.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Mollusc?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

show

Nah!

Reply to
photographer

Winkle?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

When are you going to invest the time?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Why?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

So you stop sounding like a pig headed fool.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Hey! I never sound like you!

Reply to