rear axle half shaft question

1984 Mercedes 500 SEL Euro. The wheel hub on one of the rear wheels has stripped lug bolt threads. I want to replace this part now, but I dont know how to remove it. I know that there is a bolt in the center,
and I have removed it and tried as hard as possible to pull it out, but no luck. Is there something that Im missing? Any help or advice would be great. Thanks alot.
Yep... there is also a large nut on the back that required a special socket to remove along with removal of the half shaft.
Any idea where I could get more info on this and that special socket?
You will need to replace the rear wheel bearings....
Not a do-it-in-your-driveway repair.
The 13mm bolt you removed from the center only holds the axle shaft in.
The special tools and a press are needed.
Here is the tool for the inner nut: http://www.performanceproducts4benz.com/productpage.aspx?pid 5221&name=Rear+Axle+Spline+Socket&vehicle453
I cannot find anyone offering the hub holding tool.
Go here: http://www.importeccatalog.com / and enter K8020-29480 in the search box for the rear bearing kit.

The wheel hub is very difficult to replace (as explained by Karl). Try to replace it WITH the carrier instead. That is, the hub, bearing, and the housing all together. Find a good used one from a recycler.
It is still lots of steps to do, but working on the links/arms is much more possible than working on the bearing for DIYers.