rear brakes not working

Hello,

I wrote recently about what I thought were frozen rear brake calipers on my '89 300e.

I bought and installed rebuilt calipers and when I tried to bleed them today I found that there is no brake fluid pressure in the lines to either of the rear brakes.

Any ideas what would cause this?

Also, does anyone know the correct pressure to use on a bleeder tank for this car?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Swollen brake line is also another reason when the brake fluid is contaminated.

Reply to
Tiger