Rear Bumper Cover

Had the rear of my 96 E320 hit from the side yesterday. I'm paying for it out of pocket so I'm searching for parts. I have a trunk lid and all the
lights, but I need a rear bumper. Does anyone know where I can find an aftermarket one? I have tried many places, and they are either really expensive ($900) or no one carries them. The molding isn't a problem to get, but the bumper itself is. Thanks, Steve
Contact body shop if they know someone locall who repairs plastic bumpers... They do good job repairing bumpers or selling you a repaired bumper.
http://car-part.com

Thanks for the car-part website. Really good site, and ended up getting a used bumper, complete, from a website that was listed there.