I HAVE A 1989 560 SEL. Except for the blue smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe ($$), I need help with (unique to me) my rear passenger outside door
handle. I tried to get some things from the back of drivers side, and the outside handle does not open the door. After a few tries, I reached over the drivers seat and the door opened. Are the some evil gremlins' at work back there? Can any one here help me?