Rear end Accident

Need your comments...
I was hit by a car (Rear-end) not my fault, 6 months ago. I had a concussion and had to undergo all Physical therapy, Chiro etc...Not
recovered completely, but tired of doing all this. I sold my beautiful BMW...:(. Long storu short, the other party insurance took care of all my current bills. I am still suffering from pain, thinking of signing off. What should I consider? & how much should i ask for compensation? (if i were to sign off).
Ask a lawyer.
Am sorry to hear about your troubles and pain.
DAS
news: snipped-for-privacy@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com...
You definitely need lawyer to handle this case for you.