Rear seat needed for 1992 300SL

I have a LHD 1992 Mercedes 300SL to which I want to install the small seat in the rear in place of the 2x storage bins.
Can this be done ? has anyone done it ? and does anyone know of any Mercedes
parts places in the UK where I can try and get one of these seats.
I would also consider a seat from northern Germany where I travel every now and then and would be able to pick one up.
Cheers Dave.