rear window won't come up

'99 E300. Drivers side rear window won't come up. Sounded like something clicked when it tried to come up and quit. Now, it makes an attempt and acts like it is jammed. Anyone know how to pull the panel off the door to
check???
TIA, Al
BTW, I'm really disappointed about the quality of this car. I've had more problems this car than Detroit cars. They're not built for the long run like earlier 1980 models.

Probably needs a window regulator. Go figure- the back ones hardly get used but often break! Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc. 425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201 http://www.ditmire.com 609-641-3392
My mom got the same problem just recently... They just replaced the window switch and everything is okay again.
Well, you guys got that right. My window rear window hasn't been up/down more that a dozen of times since I bought this car. And, now I read that all you have to do is replace the regulator to the tune of $300-400 (quote from my Bethesda Maryland dealer)!!! And, get this - my dealer says (as a matter of fact) he replaces around 10 a week!!!! No wonder that MB is rated below average on quality on many car reports. As far as I'm concerned, this is the last MB I ever own or even recommend to anyone because it is junk.
Now, if that is not built-in