rebuilt electric fuel pump

Can anyone tell me where to look for a rebuilt fuel pump on my 73 450sl?

buy a new one, they arent that expencive, unless you buy at the dealers.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-fuel-pumps-W116-W107-W123-W126-W201-W124_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33555QQihZ011QQitemZ320068473497QQrdZ1
| Can anyone tell me where to look for a rebuilt fuel pump on my 73 450sl? |
all the parts stores i could find were 280.oo, that soulds like alot for a pump to me.