Rebuilt Injectors - 1987 300SDL

I had the injectors on my 1987 300SDL replaced in July, with rebuilt Bosch units. I experienced a rough idle on cold startup which, now that temperatures has dropped with the onset of winter, has become progressively
worse. My mechanic has suggetsed that it might be the glow plugs or something related to the glow plugs, but this problem arouse immidiately after the injectors were replaced.
Does anyone have an "informed" opinion about rebuilt vs. new injectors? If so, I would like to hear it.
Paul 1987 300SDL 132,000 miles
Bosch remanufactured injection nozzles should be as good as new ones. I've installed them and they are still fine.
But if someone allowed a bit of dirt into an injector when it was installed, that cylinder won't fire cleanly, especially when the engine is cold.
An equally likely scenario is that a wire to a glow plug was loosened during the installation of the nozzles or that a glow plug is simply not heating as it should.
You don't say how the engine idled when hot - before and after the nozzles were changed. It should have idled perfectly after the work.
Use only Beru or Bosch glow plugs if you decide to replace the GPs - and at 132K miles its due, IMHO.