recommend tires for 300e

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a brand and model of tires for an '89 300e?
Thanks,
Mike

All season... Bridgestone...
Best is summer and winter tire separate.
We found at our MB dealer that Cooper, or Michelin brand tires worked good as far as ware and ride. Some felt that the Michelins gave them great traction, but I don't think they wore a well as the Coopers.