Recommendations for a presale inspection/check out.

I'm in western North Carolina and interested in buying a ML320.
Any recommendations on where to have the vehicle inspected when I find what I'm looking for?
Also any input of what I should specifically look for in the way of potential problems?
TIA & Regards
A M-B dealer or independent M-B shop can do an inspection. The newer it is the more I'd suggest the dealer as the independents get cars after their 4 year warranties have expired and so may not yet have much "hands-on" experience with MLs.
You also ought to know that the ML is the least reliable M-B model.
First 2y are unreliable.
2000 and newer are fine.
Best,
Ross

| First 2y are unreliable. | | 2000 and newer are fine.
In what ways unreliable? Second what's different on the 2000 on ML320 v the older models? I'm a fair mechanic (FAA cert. for airframe, power plant, etc.) but have not had any experience with the Mercedes line.

hahahaha ya` think.....