Recommendations for a presale inspection/check out.

I'm in western North Carolina and interested in buying a ML320.

Any recommendations on where to have the vehicle inspected when I find what I'm looking for?

Also any input of what I should specifically look for in the way of potential problems?

TIA & Regards

Reply to
Not Me

A M-B dealer or independent M-B shop can do an inspection. The newer it is the more I'd suggest the dealer as the independents get cars after their 4 year warranties have expired and so may not yet have much "hands-on" experience with MLs.

You also ought to know that the ML is the least reliable M-B model.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

First 2y are unreliable.

2000 and newer are fine.

Best,

Ross

Reply to
John Doe

| First 2y are unreliable. | | 2000 and newer are fine.

In what ways unreliable? Second what's different on the 2000 on ML320 v the older models? I'm a fair mechanic (FAA cert. for airframe, power plant, etc.) but have not had any experience with the Mercedes line.

Reply to
Not Me

hahahaha ya` think.....

Reply to