Recommendations for independant mechanic in San Jose, CA area?

I have a 92 300E, and to date have been able to do all the maintenance myself. However, I now need to replace the water pump, which on my vehicle is held in
place by Allen bolts. The water pump looks to be a pain in the butt to remove without that added problem, and if it looks like I will screw up the bolts then I will have to capitulate and take it to a mechanic. As I have not used one in the area, any recommendations from the group? What labor rate should I expect?
thanks, Chris
Your location would helps with nearby shop
Tiger, I'm in San Jose, CA, in the Willow Glen/Cambrian area ( just off Meridian Avenue). A nearby mechanic would be good, but I am more than willing to go outside the area to find a reliable, capable mechanic.
thanks, Chris