recommended Mercedes repair shop in South Bay, CA

Hi, I am looking for a good Mercedes-Benz repair shop for a 98 E430 in the South Bay area, California where the service is excellent and the mechanics know their Mercedes Benz and the prices are reasonable.

Your suggestions, recommendations are welcome.

Thanks,

Koch

Reply to
John Smith

Define "South Bay".

If you're near San Carlos, I've been extremely satisfied with the work done at San Carlos German Motor Works at 430 El Camino Real in San Carlos. Their telephone number is (650) 591-3800.

I live on the Peninsula, and don't know any shops further south, though I'm sure they exist.

Hope this is of some help.

Reply to
Pete Stephenson

Thanks Pete. South Bay is any area south of Palo Alto (including). Menlo Park and anything north upto San Francisco can be considered to be Peninsula (where you live). I am looking for something close to the Sunnyvale area.

Thanks again for the recommendation..

Reply to
John Smith