recommended Mercedes repair shop in South Bay, CA

Hi, I am looking for a good Mercedes-Benz repair shop for a 98 E430 in the South Bay area, California where the service is excellent and the mechanics know
their Mercedes Benz and the prices are reasonable.
Your suggestions, recommendations are welcome.
Thanks,
Koch

Define "South Bay".
If you're near San Carlos, I've been extremely satisfied with the work done at San Carlos German Motor Works at 430 El Camino Real in San Carlos. Their telephone number is (650) 591-3800.
I live on the Peninsula, and don't know any shops further south, though I'm sure they exist.
Hope this is of some help.
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

I recommed highly, Asia-Euro repair in Napa CA. I am an old mechanic and i drove up there from South of LA. My Benz ran real rough at idle. Long story made short: these guys pulled my plugs, regapped and took care of the problem for NOTHING even though they normally charge 90 for diagnostics. Honest and cheap and very knowledgeble.