Recommended source for 1980 300SD Exhaust?

Need a rear muffler and front pipe for a 1980 300SD. Anyone have any recommended sources? I've seen a couple sites that sell either ANSA or BOSAL for about the same price. Any opinions?
TIA
I would buy ANSA...
http://www.buymbparts.com/index.html
Rusty got it for $228 complete... front and rear muffler... just a bit more for the accessories... Not many places sells your exhaust system.

I seem to be missing something. An exhaust is just a pipe right? I understand the muffler is engineered and all, but its still just exhaust going out to the back. There isn't a cat to worry about on this car right? So what are the controlling factors for an exhaust? Not that $228 is bad for a muffler, I was just wondering.
Aside from noise reduction is also provide the essential backpressure for the engine... this would be the "torque" aspect of the engine.

An exhaust is always more than just a pipe. At a minimum, there is also at least one muffler involved. On the 300SD, there is:
down pipe from turbo to first front muffler $134 front muffler with pipe $115 rear muffler $121
the down pipe is more expensive because it's two pieces with a funky flex section that connects to the turbo. Considering that the volume is declining for these parts today, I don't think the prices are bad and am pleased that there are two aftermarket manufacturers still making them.