Remove 4 gears shift for 5 gears shift in W201 2.0 D

Hallow! Can You told me, if it is posible to exchange 4 gears shift in W201 2.0 D for 5 gears sihift? or for automatic gear? I have to do anything else or
only gear shift remove ? It's good idea? How look riding with only 4 gear in 200D motor?
I'm sorry for my English ;))
-- Jarek (SQ1EUO) snipped-for-privacy@stud.pam.szczecin.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl GG: 1277234
Your English is better than my Polish! hihihih
--

73
Hank WD5JFR