Removing analog phone and grill repair

Hi all, I am a first time owner and just got a '97 SL320 anniversary edition.

Any advice on removing the analog phone from the eyeglass box and console would be appreciated. Can I do it myself?

One of the Front grill fins has a ding in it. Can it be individually replaced? Is full grill replacement difficult (I see them on e-bay ~$600)

Thank you.

Reply to
jimzam-97SL320AE