Removing dash in '99 E430

Can anyone out there who has removed the dash from a 210 series E car tell me what special ignition lock tools are required. As far as I can see there
are two tools available, one removes the outer bezzel which I'm pretty sure I'll need the second is for removing the tumbler - I'm not sure if I need that one. BTW I'm having to pull the dash to repace the evaporator.
Thanks in advance,
Peter
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:16:15 GMT, "Peter Wells"

You are correct, once you remove the bezel the ignition switch will be loose on the other side of the dash.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk