Removing Tension on the poly belt of a 95 C280

Can anyone tell me the trick to removing tension on the poly belt of a 95 C280 (inline 6)? I don't have the full service guide and can't see how to get a tool on the tensioner that will let me remove the belt.
Nathan Smith Lewistown, PA
I figured it out after putting a little more light on it. The lock nut on the tensioner post seems to double as the point to remove the tension.