Rent or Borrow Spring Compressor for MB 240D in Seattle

Does anyone know where I might rent or borrow a spring compressor to do a do-it-myself suspension overhaul (ball joints, bushings, etc) on 1983 Mercedes 240D. I am located in Seattle. Thank you!

Reply to
Mark Wilson

marlinspike

Yep, that's them.

Reply to
Tiger

I would talk to the folks at aurora auto wrecking... Don't know whether they rent these, but I bet they can point you in the right direction.

(206) 524-8700

I will probably be facing this issue myself pretty soon, as I hear a clink starting to come from the front end of my 1986 190e.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph