Repair Manual for 1998 C230 MB

I'd like to purchase a manual rather than CD if available for my C230 MB. Are they available? Otherwise I guess I'll have to find a CD that is not too expensive. Maybe I can purchase one on Ebay? Thanks.
Larry
helo Larry I just got manuals for myself. www.electronicmanuals.co.uk cheep compared to what I have to pay in the US.
RD

A few years ago I bought a UK version C-Class manual from Haynes because thre wasn't a US manual available. It has been very useful, once I figured out what bonnet and boot meant :-)
www.haynes.com
--
Steve Heath

I second the Haynes recommendation. Buy it from one of the sellers on Amazon and you will have it in a week (vs. 4-6 weeks Amazon itself usually quotes). I bought it from the seller in FL and had a good transaction. Sorry, I don't remember the seller's name. After you buy that, buy a copy of the Mercedes CD from Mercedes ($120?) or a copy of the Mercedes WIS off of Ebay.
Doug