Repair Manual for 1998 C230C??

It will be soon for me to change out the brakes and other such needs which I have done on all my cars for the past 40 yrs or so. I want to be sure nothing
is too different on our 230C. Is there a nice manual or do I only have a CD for computer review of pertinent details? Thanks for your input.
Larry/San Diego
you might try: http://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/site_content_1a.jsp

which I

sure nothing

have a CD for

I bought the UK version from Haynes. You can buy from them in the US by calling their Tennessee office: 1-800-242-4637
<http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?cata logId001&storeId001&productId007&langId=-1>
--
Steve Heath