Repair Manuals on CD

I'm certain there are "experts" out there who know the answer to the following question: What is the latest CD releases available for for the various series C, E, S?
I have a 1997 E320, Chassis 210.055 and have been scouring the newsgroup for a long time looking and asking this same question. I broadened the question to include C and S series in the hope that it will also benefit others.
Thanks, Ken
Try www.manualsunlimited.com
Try ebay