Replacement glass for W140 S-Class

Approximately how much will it cost to have a new driver-side window and rear window installed on a W140 S-Class?
(car was vandalized today)
Thanks in advance.

Oooh... I am sorry to hear that. You probably have the double pane side window... they are costly. The rear window is very very expensive. I hope your insurance is going to cover this.
My front driver side was $192 installed. Have not had to do the rear.
Double panes or single?