Replacement woodgrain

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement woodgrain insert for the console? The part that the shifter comes through. It's a 93 190E.
Thanks.

Well the dealer for one. It's a bit expensive though. You might save some money (plus avoid a mismatch issue) by having it refinished instead. People have reportedly had good experience with http://www.maderaconcepts.com /. I'll be sending a piece to them once I get some money saved up (college student, ain't got no money). Richard

wjbell wrote:

Try eBay.
Or try the junk yards.
You might just want to check out these folks:
http://www.exoticwooddash.com
They're in Scottsdale, AZ and mostly specialize in complete kits. I did notice they had an 'Automatic shifter console '93-'94 ' included in their dash kit for your model (kit # WD155). Not certain whether they'd consider selling it separately or not, but you can reach them at 1-800-354-449 and ask for yourself.
I had one of their dash kits installed in my W107 (dash photo on request) and am very impressed with their products.
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 214K miles