Replacing 300E Radio

My becker grand prix went on vacation. I have to get a new radio. Ayone have any good ideas of what kind to purchase?

Reply to
Chuckyg

"Chuckyg" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

DIN size - any

Reply to
news.tele2.dk

Any brand will do... just make sure the shop doesn't destroy your woods.

Reply to
Tiger

I got a rebuilt replacement (Becker, same model and looks) at an auto radio place. Cost me a lot, though, but was an exact replacement. Only difference, it did not need the factory Code to be operational.

Reply to
Rookie

Or if you want a replacement, try:

Just Mike

Any aftermarket CDhead unit will be vastly superior especially when you replace the 4" front and 5.25" rear junk speakers with same size coaxial ones which will be four ohms to match the new head unit. Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony Mobile ES, Alpine, Clarion, are all good. P. (former car stereo manufacture's rep)

Reply to
pkmaven

esgzeatw