Replacing 300E Radio

My becker grand prix went on vacation. I have to get a new radio. Ayone have any good ideas of what kind to purchase?

DIN size - any
Any brand will do... just make sure the shop doesn't destroy your woods.
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:02:58 -0500, "Tiger" wrote:

Or if you want a replacement, try: http://www.vintagewireless.co.uk Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8
Chuckyg wrote:

radio place. Cost me a lot, though, but was an exact replacement. Only difference, it did not need the factory Code to be operational.
Any aftermarket CDhead unit will be vastly superior especially when you replace the 4" front and 5.25" rear junk speakers with same size coaxial ones which will be four ohms to match the new head unit. Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony Mobile ES, Alpine, Clarion, are all good. P. (former car stereo manufacture's rep)

http://www.zared.com/Business/Transportation_and_Logistics/Trucking/Truck_Parts_and_Repair/Aftermarket /