Replacing Blower Motor

Hi, would someone please instruct me on how to remove and replace the heater blower motor? I have an '88 300E and from reading the responses from this forum, mine is bad. Thanks for all your replies past and present.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Boy... yours is a pain to do... You need to remove the wiper arm... the whole cover underneath that arm where rain water rolls onto... then you have a black box in the middle and there is your motor.

Yes, it is all done from outside.

Reply to
Tiger