Replacing injector/feeding pipe in w124-250D

My 250D has got trouble firing one of the cylinders. According to previous discussions, I believe the problem to be either the injector or the feeding pipe, as I also smell diesel when holding still.

I've got a brilliant book "So Wird's Gemacht" that explains the process, and it seems that as long as one's got a torgue wrench, it should be possible to replace both the injector and feeding pipe if remembering to also replace the washers.

Any of you got experience in this?

Thanks in Advance, Christian from Denmark

Reply to
Christian Madsen