Replacing Motor Mounts on a 560 SEL?

Hello,
This is actually a two-part question. First I would like to know how many motor mounts are on a 560 SEL and are they all the same part? Secondly, how difficult is it to replace them? I have floor and bottle
jacks and lots of tools. Can the engine be lifted with a jack and a 2x6 under the oil pan or is an engine hoist required?
The car is a 1989 560 SEL with 110,000 miles. Recently, the fan started touching the lower plastic fan shroud. I inspected the fan shroud and it is solid and has not shifted so the only thing I can think of is that the engine has sunk too far down on its engine mounts. Does this sound reasonable? Thank you.
There are two metal/solid rubber engine mounts and they are the same... you just need two of them. You can replace them with jacking up the engine a bit...
I think it is best that you have the car driven on Rhino ramps... and then loosen up all the bolts... jack up the engine just enough to remove and replace the mounts and then reverse.