Replacing pillar post seals on a 450SL?

These run along the painted post between the window and door. Mine have split at the top and let in annoying amounts of wind noise. Before I order a new set, was wondering just how easy/hard they are to
slip (hopefully) in and out Ken '73
I believe it is just some yellow weatherstrip adhesive that can be picked up at your local autoparts store.
The seals I have done on the sedan, but it is held in by that glue. Just rip it out. When you get new seal, you will see how it goes in...
Alignment is IMPORTANT! Don't just rip it out... match new seals to old and mark it.

Thanks
That's the stuff we call "Gorilla Snot"