Replacing seal around window - 240D

Looked easy enough until I had the new seal. How does one get it on the track inside the door shell?
Chris

I left that job to a professional. He did some trick with rope- about 3/8 inch rope from memory. Popped window, It looked extremely difficult- pulling rope from one side, pushing down on other. Was cheap job by guy in van but now my sill is rusting and leaking