Replacing Smartkey

Anybody know how I go about replacing the SmartKey in my '98 ML320? My baby got to it and the remote doesn't work anymore. Thanks.
-Justin

Think MB is the only one who can help you...be prepared to spend a $100 or so for a replacement.
Jack

baby
pricks. I lost my valet key. I wonder if I am going to get the same bullshit.

Yes, it costs $119 but then they charge you 30 minutes labor for 15 seconds of work to program your security code into it so the remote will work with the locks (had to replace one for an ML320)
DW