Replacing window regulators

It's assumed you know how to get the dor panel off. If not say so I think there's instructions around here someplace. Getting the door panel off is easy and requires no special tools. I can do it
in about 10 minutes on any pre 1990 Mercedes.
Instructions for the tricky part of the regulator can be found here: /
Richard Sexton | MB, BMW parts: | Mailing lists: