Resetting Service indicator MB320

I had oil changed and new MB filter installed today.My mechanic did not know how to reset graphic service indicator ( picture of wrench and message "
Service exceeded by X number of days, Can anyone suggest solution
Close door
Turn ignition on but do not start.
Flip display to FSS section...
Press and hold 'R' until display ask if you want to reset... usually 2 seconds.
then press appropriate button to reset as directed on the screen.
How do you get to the display, and how do you "flip the display to the FSS section?" Thanks, EJ in NJ
Tiger wrote:

miles