Retro audio & navigation for classic MB's

Becker, yes the company that made the butt ugly cassette player that I removed from my '87 w124 as soon as I got it has now made a modern navigation radio designed to fit classic cars:
http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/becker-mexico-retro-head-unit-177832.php
I'll just stick with my 2005 Pioneer, thanks very much...
Ximinez